1. We believe that there is one God, infinitely perfect and eternally existent in the persons of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death through his shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and his personal return in power and glory.
3. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life. We believe that the Holy Spirit provides one or more spiritual gifts to all believers, manifesting them as He wills. We also believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues.
4. We believe the Bible to be the Holy Spirit inspired, authoritative Word of God and that it is eternally reliable.
5. We believe that salvation is by grace, through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those that are saved to the resurrection of life and those that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the Church, which is the Body of Christ. We believe in Jesus Christ as its head. We believe that all that are born again as its members.
8. We believe in the water baptism of believers by immersion in obedience to our Lord Jesus Christ. We believe in the institution and partaking of the Lord’s Supper
9. We believe in the ministry and presence of angels and the reality of demons.
10. We believe in the sanctity of human life and that life begins at the moment of conception.
11. We believe in chastity for Christian single men and women; and the sacredness of Christian marriage. We define marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
12. We believe that the Jesus Christ provides physical healing to all who will believe and receive.